We are very excited to announce that we have a new festival to add to our itinerary this year, in Scotland!!
We will be heading north of the border in the first week of August to put up our tipis for the wonderful folk at Belladrum Tartan Heart. Personally I’m particularly looking forward to Sister Sledge on the Thursday night.
Being in the Boutique Camping Area means:
– Own entrance and car park
– Drive, drop, park up and party; No long queues
– Easy check in
– Magnificent Tipis in a beautiful green space
– High quality service with dedicated reception
– Exclusive to Boutique Camping Field VIP’s: Posh showers & regularly serviced toilets
– Short walk to your car when it’s time to pack up and go
– Easy booking
-There are electricity points at our reception for phone charging and use of the Beauty Parlour where you can use our lovely gilt mirrors, hairdryers and hair straighteners, gents may plug in electric shaver too.
Each Tipi comfortably accommodates up to six folk, with stand up walk around room, space for your bags and gear and still room to swing the hypothetical cat. To keep the cost down for smaller groups, we have allocated a standard number of guests per structure, with a surcharge for any additional guests. (Please note, fires are not permitted in our Tipis.)